2017-10-18

Golden Boy.

I'm not sure why the Japanese title of Apt Pupil is Golden Boy, can anyone help me out here? Anyway, this was a very creepy movie adaptation of the Stephen King novella and it was my introduction to Bryan Singer and Ian McKellen.









This scene with the cat freaked me out in both the book and movie.














Today's breakfast was courtesy of Family Mart.



A doughnut of some sort and an ome-rice ball.


I heard tell of a new Spidey-Gacha and sure enough I found it.



I landed these four in my first four tries.


Alas, it took me many many more tries to get the last one. Very cool little figures, each about an inch long.

I went to a Toy exhibit at a local museum today but don't have time to show off the goods tonight.
'Til tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails