2017-10-09

A Teen in Wolf's Clothing.

The second Monday in October is both Canadian Thanksgiving and Japan's Sport Day (and something in the US as well) so the best werewolf movie to showcase both holidays is Canada's Michael J. Fox as basketball star, Teen Wolf. Full disclosure here, I'm not so certain that I've seen this movie all the way through so I may be a bit sketchy on the details.













Fandango!

ps. Anyone out there who'd like to donate to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research can check out that link.


I never saw the sequel with Jason Bateman nor have I seen any episodes of the TV show. Any good?

I have seen a young Michael Landon in "I was a Teenage Werewolf". Great looking poster.


That's about it for my Werewolf pamphlets, I really need to track down I was an American Werewolf in London.

No UFO Catcher stuff to show at the moment, so I'll treat you to a couple of cool postcards I acquired a while back.



Today's Candy Pack features a Werewolf, Mummy and Dracula and features bitter, curry or grape flavours.


As an added bonus, here is a tattoo for you!


Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. May you score big-time!

2 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

The amount of photos they include in these things amaze me. So much detail and depth!

Michael Jones said...

They must be photos from press releases or something. They aren't found in Cinefix or other similar mags.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails