2017-10-15

Migi is a Real Handful.

I scored a handful of figures of Migi and friends, so tonight I'll be revisiting Parasyte, the story of a boy with an odd obsession with his right hand. (Click that for my previous entry on the movie.)






Another reason I'm revisiting this movie is because I scored the pamphlet recently.  
寄生獣 (Kiseijuu or Parasyte).










Some cool behind-the-scenes stuff:









REVISION: I found a couple more Migi amongst my vast accumulation of stuff.




The goods on the goods.


Part 2 came out about half a year after the first one. If I ever learn how to read kanji, I may buy some of the books.


In other news, I was in Kitakami for a wedding yesterday and they had a little festival happening.
This guy gave out a bunch of treats to kids in cheerleader outfits.


The cutest Shinkansen ever!

 Yum.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails