(*Not technically Ghibli, I know. Several Ghibliers left that studio and formed Studio Ponoc.
This B-5 sized card came along with the advanced ticket that I bought.
I don't have a pamphlet for it but I do have several clear files that I nabbed a while back. This set of two files was purchased at the cinema.
This is a really big fan I bought for a really big fan.
There were a few big ticket items in the UFO Catcher bins such as a really large cat but they were too tough to nab. So I settled for some tiny characters instead.
Spunkiest witch around! With smiley face and resting bitch face.
The d'Artagnan looking fox was the broom-keeper and the grey robotic shape changer was the T2 of the movie.
These two were both Doctors Moreau and created some amalgam creatures in one truly creepy scene.
Unfortunately I never snagged the grey cat yet I do have a couple doubles of the blue one if anyone's interested.
In the supermarket, one could easily find several Mary items such as Iced Tea, Yoghurt
And Ice Cream!
I understand that North America will be getting a dubbed version. Here are the dubbers!
- メアリ：ルビー・バーンヒル（Ruby Barnhill）
- マダム・マンブルチューク：ケイト・ウィンスレット（Kate Winslet）
- ドクター・デイ：ジム・ブロードベント（Jim Broadbent）
- フラナガン：ユエン・ブレムナー（Ewen Bremner）
- シャーロット：リンダ・バロン（Lynda Baron）
- ピーター：ルイ・アシュボーン・サーキス（Louis Ashbourne Serkis）
- バンクス：モーウェナ・バンクス（Morwenna Banks）
- 赤毛の魔女：テレサ・ギャラガー（Teresa Gallagher）
- ゼベディ：ラスムス・ハーディカー（Rasmus Hardiker）
- 光の精：レベッカ・ルイス・キッド（Rebecca Louise Kidd）
I hope they keep this version of Rain by Sekai no Owari. I love it.
Back to the pamphlets tomorrow...