2007-03-03

Paprika-Spice, the Lost Spice Girl.


Tagline: "This is your brain on anime." Classic line. The imbd plot outline for this movie is "When a machine that allows therapists to enter their patient's dreams is stolen, all hell breaks loose. Only a young female therapist can stop it: Paprika."












パプăƒȘă‚« came out in Japan on Nov. 25th last year, I don't know how I missed it. It definitely looks cool.

It will also be on limited release in North America, I highly recommend you keep an eye out for it and you can watch a trailer here.




Without all that bothersome clicking, you can always watch this:



If you do get to see it, let me know what it's like. The next time it'll be available to me is as a 60$ DVD with no English subtitles. Sometimes, it's not much better to be in the Land of the Rising Sun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails